Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Soooo Much to Tell!!

There has been so much going on lately that I don't know where to begin! I have a few new craft projects I am working on, I am even more obsessed with make-up and best of all....I am finally moving in with my beloved boyfriend of 11 years! This has been a painful process to say the least of convincing him to rent instead of buy. I am all for buying but we are just not in the right place financially right now to do it and we won't be for a few more years. I am too old to be living with my mother in my opinion and he has come to the same conclusion. I am SOOO excited! Move in day is April 1st and I am thrilled!

There have been some other fun things going on the last few months also....

I finished a pair of socks (two years in the making....ahem) They are in the Leyburn Sock pattern.

photo

Started a sweet star baby quilt for a co- worker. This block is 25 inches and I am going to add some sashing to make it bigger. I used ten inch squares to make the half square triangles.

Getting some sewing in! #sewing #quilting #star #block

I also joined a quilt block of the month club! I am super excited about this one. You get fabric for two blocks a month every month for 6 months! I think it is the cutest idea and makes it easy to get a quilt top done if you are a busy woman! And at the end they have backing and binding kits you can buy if you don't want to pick out your own which is super handy if you ask me. Here is the link if you want to sign up too! it runs from March to August =). Shining Stars BOM


So that is about it for now. I am shopping and collecting things for my new place so I sure I will have another post about that. 2013 is has certainly been a great year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment