Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year! New Beginning!

Ahhhhh I love the new year! I do a post like this every December, about how I love the fresh start it brings!

I have my usual resolutions which include losing weight and saving money. I usually do pretty good the first couple months! This summer we saved enough to go on an awesome vacation to Fort Lauderdale and my beloved boyfriend said he thought I was in the best shape I have ever been in since I met him (11 years ago mind you) so I can't say the year has been a total loss! I always seem to faulter when fall and winter come around, probably because of the holidays and the bleary weather makes me lazy. So hopefully this year will be different and I will stick with it! We are FINALLY moving in together in the next few months so that will help my motivation since I will have the space and time to do what I want, though saving will be a challenge with a rent payment but I am not complaining haha.

I also want to get more into fashion and make-up, maybe start a youtube channel to keep me accountable on my workouts and maybe even do some beauty related things....show off some crafts? The possibilities are endless! Of course I will need a camera and learn how to edit videos so this all won't happen right away!

I just love new beginnings! This is going to be a great year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment