Thursday, April 19, 2012

Potholder Swap Received!

I received the most amazing package in the mail the other day! I joined a potholder swap on Flickr this month where you have make and send two potholders to an assigned partner in the colors that they pick. You can do any pattern you like as long as there are 2 of them. Well I haven't finished mine yet ( but I have finally gotten the bobbin stitches to look decent on my sewing machine!) but I have received mine!!


Potholder Swap!

OMG!! Look at how adorable they are!! They were made using Vintage Modern by: Moda and she even included the rest of the charm pack she used! I also got a sweet little keychain and some bias tape! This was a fantastic package and I can't wait to see what my partner thinks of mine =) All I need to do now is get my own place so I can use them in the kitchen! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment